- Pope Francis’ dream of Europe can be reality!
- It is not possible to separate yourself from Caritas
- Poverty persists despite small progress made on social targets
- Paris climate agreement: time to move from promises to action
- Pope Francis asks to dedicate collection of 24 April to Ukraine
- EU–Turkey agreement jeopardises EU’s credibility as champion of international protection
- Serbia under water
- Dutch EU Presidency pledges to push poverty up on EU Council agenda
- Europe is losing the battle against poverty, Caritas report confirms urgent need to invest in welfare state
- Report: Migrants and refugees have rights!
Follow us on
Support our call on lawmakers to act against poverty!
Eradicating child and family poverty in Europe is possible if a...