- Can debt counselling reduce poverty risks?
- Hunger is still destroying the lives of millions of people in the world
- Caritas empowering communities to become resilient against disasters
- Caritas colleague receives European Citizen Prize
- Caritas Serbia leads inclusion work for people with disabilities in South Eastern Europe
- How the European Commission can make a European Pillar of Social Rights fit for children
- Syrians are exhausted, warns Caritas Syria
- Urgent international call to protect migrants and refugees
- Intensive support is needed for refugee children in Lebanon
- Philip McCarthy, pilgrim on European paths
Follow us on
Support our call on lawmakers to act against poverty!
Eradicating child and family poverty in Europe is possible if a...