- Opinion: Say yes to human mobility and no to Fortress Europe
- World Refugee Day: Europe can be a strong global leader on asylum and migration
- Fires in Portugal: Caritas allocates €200,000 for victims and launches national donation campaign
- Caritas Greece: two years helping refugees in Lesbos
- Opinion: Development aid cannot serve the purpose of migration control
- European governments must take into account role of family as key pillar for sustainable social models
- Investing in Children Recommendations: EU Member States must take Commission's agenda onboard
- Rome Treaty Anniversary: Caritas Europa won’t give up on Europe!
- EU-Turkey deal: a bitter 1st anniversary
- Honouring the social service and care workers who contribute to the wellbeing of vulnerable people in Europe
Follow us on
Eradicating child and family poverty in Europe is possible if a...