- FOCUS: World Humanitarian Day 2017
- Legal and safe access to Europe is key to ending plague of trafficking in persons
- Italy and the G7 summit: is the 2030 Agenda already losing momentum?
- Italy’s outcry embodies crisis of solidarity among Member States
- Opinion: Say yes to human mobility and no to Fortress Europe
- World Refugee Day: Europe can be a strong global leader on asylum and migration
- Fires in Portugal: Caritas allocates €200,000 for victims and launches national donation campaign
- Caritas Greece: two years helping refugees in Lesbos
- Opinion: Development aid cannot serve the purpose of migration control
- European governments must take into account role of family as key pillar for sustainable social models
Follow us on
Eradicating child and family poverty in Europe is possible if a...