- Migrants and asylum seekers are suffering severely from Greek debacle
- Control of migration flows can be compatible with respect to international law and fundamental rights
- Greece: "Europe is at a Crossroads" - Caritas Europa joins Social Platform call on EU leaders
- Greece crisis: Europe must return to values of solidarity, democracy and mutual respect
- Ukraine crisis: Caritas Poland mobilises help to affected population
- Dear EU leaders, 123 million people at risk of poverty prove focus on growth not enough!
- European Parliament misses vital starting point for any society: Investing in children
- Don’t look the other way! Resettlement can save millions of people from the limbo of refugee camps
- World Refugee Day: Europe, what refugees need is solidarity!
- Europe fails to address children's needs
Follow us on
Eradicating child and family poverty in Europe is possible if a...