- Europe has a duty to save lives in the Mediterranean
- Food is a basic Human Right. Caritas Europa urges to end hunger by 2025
- Caritas remembers victims of 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami
- EU institutions must react to suspension of UN’s food aid to Syrian refugees
- Pope Francis to European leaders: Defend the dignity of the most vulnerable
- Make the poor a climate change priority, say Caritas and CIDSE
- Secretary General Nuño Mayer: Do not cut in wrong budget lines!
- New Caritas Report: Europe 2020 will not deliver if dominated by economic drivers
- Christian NGOs demand safe and legal pathways for refugees to Europe
- Which welfare for Europe? High-level conference in the European Parliament
Follow us on
Eradicating child and family poverty in Europe is possible if a...