- Greece crisis: Europe must return to values of solidarity, democracy and mutual respect
- Ukraine crisis: Caritas Poland mobilises help to affected population
- Dear EU leaders, 123 million people at risk of poverty prove focus on growth not enough!
- European Parliament misses vital starting point for any society: Investing in children
- Don’t look the other way! Resettlement can save millions of people from the limbo of refugee camps
- World Refugee Day: Europe, what refugees need is solidarity!
- Caritas Europa welcomes Pope Francis’ Encyclical letter for the planet
- Europe fails to address children's needs
- Migration is not a crime
- Food is a human right - Caritas at the European Development Days
Follow us on
Eradicating child and family poverty in Europe is possible if a...